As the evermore popular bring-your-own-device (BYOD) has changed the IT industry towards greater mobility over the past few years, ISL Online, too, has empowered users to easily connect to remote computers from practically any desktop or mobile device available (Win, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, Win Mobile). Today, we are proud to introduce secure remote control for Android devices that enables operators to access mobile devices from a computer. With the new Android app, IT professionals are able to support Android phones and tablets remotely and quickly troubleshoot problems with a mobile device right from their own computer.
Easy remote access on the go
As part of the ISL Online All-In-One License, users can download the Android app freely and use it to remotely access and fix nearly any device, running any major platform, in any location. Android mobile users can thus access and control remote computers (Windows, Mac, Linux) from anywhere, however, the new mobile support functionality also lets you:
• access Android mobile devices remotely from Windows, Mac and Linux computers*,
• view the screen and fully control the Android mobile device,
• install or remove apps,
• manage running processes,
• text chat with the remote user.
*Currently, you can only access Samsung mobile devices running Android 4.2.2 or later.
Other improvements in the new ISL Light Android app let you
• access and download shared files on the go,
• remember the access password when tapping into a remote computer,
• enjoy the redesigned graphical user interface,
• use the app in your language (available in 12 languages).
How to access an Android mobile device
We hope that now you are feeling a little more familiar and comfortable with controlling a mobile device remotely. Enjoy the total mobility the new ISL Light for Android offers and don’t forget to share the news with your co-workers!