All iOS enthusiast, watch out: remote desktop app ISL Light iOS is out! Get it for free and simply connect to an unattended computer, or remotely support your employees and clients from wherever you are. ISL Light iOS is available for free, so, everybody with an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch visit the App Store to download it for free.
Watch a short demo on how to start ISL Light iOS on your Apple mobile device:
Features (Remote Support & Access):
– Connect to any computer even behind the firewall
– View remote screen
– Switch between multiple monitors
– Screen resolution adjusted automatically
– Remote control of the keyboard and mouse
– Use special keys such as Ctrl, Alt, Windows® and function keys
– Send Ctrl+Alt+Del to remote computer
– Switch between left and right mouse click
– Reboot a remote computer and resume the session
– ISSC Turbo Desktop Sharing
– Connections are secured by symmetrical AES-256 encryption
Easy to use remote desktop software
A full-function keyboard, touch-screen zoom easily switched to a fit-to-screen zoom, left and right mouse clicks, shortcuts to send ctrl-alt-del or start the task manager, hide remote background, and other features let users work on the remote computer as if they were sitting in front of it.
ISL Light iOS provides seamless ad-hoc remote support from all iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices with iOS 3.2 and newer to a Windows, Linux, or Mac computer. It also enables remote access to an unattended Windows computer. Like other similar apps, ISL Light iOS too connects and controls from a mobile device to an Internet-enabled computer but not the other way round.
Available on the App store for free
ISL Light iOS is available for download free of charge on the App Store. To start a new remote access and support session from an Apple mobile device, you need to have a valid ISL Online account*. For more information on the latest ISL Online release, please visit www.islonline.com/ios and register for a 15-day free trial.
Enjoy and share any charming user story with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.