iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch enthusiasts, I have some great news for you. ISL Light’s remote desktop access and support app for iOS just got better and it’s available for free on the App Store. The update substantially improves the app’s performance particularly when accessing a remote computer with larger monitors (27″ and 30″). Localized in 9 languages, users of the new remote access app, ISL Light iOS, can enjoy its refreshed user interface now in English, German, Dutch, Italian, French, Spanish, Japanese, Slovenian and Portuguese.
Other improvements of the new ISL Light iOS include:
- Easy computer search within the list of remotely available devices.
- One-time login password support available for users of Server License and central authentication service RADIUS.
- Automatic logout when the session ends.
- Read more in release info.
Visit App Store and download ISL Light iOS for free.
ISL Light iOS features (remote support & access):
- Connect to any computer even behind a firewall
- View remote screen
- Switch between multiple monitors
- Screen resolution adjusted automatically
- Remotely control the keyboard and mouse
- Use special keys such as Ctrl, Alt, Windows® and function keys
- Send Ctrl+Alt+Del to remote computer
- Switch between left and right mouse click
- Reboot a remote computer and resume the session
- ISSC Turbo Desktop Sharing
- Connections are secured by symmetrical AES-256 encryption
Hey, do you like the updated ISL Light iOS? Let us know in the comments what you like about the new app and what you think should be improved in the next update. Thanks!