It is important that you understand that the ISL Online services (ISL Light, ISL AlwaysOn, ISL Pronto and ISL Groop) are based on the distributed network of servers. The availability of the ISL Online Network exceeds 99.95% annualy.
There are many ways of starting an ISL Online session. A few examples are listed below:
- Use the website (www.islonline.com).
- Visit and login through the ISL Online Network (www.islonline.net).
- Download a desktop icon.
- Integrate the join-the-session into a highly visible spot on your website – ConnectBox.
- Set up your custom webpage on our ISL Online Network – Branded Access Point.
- Email session invitation.
- Ask your client to use the Join Session page.
- Connect from your iPhone, iPad, or Android mobile device.
- Combine ISL Online’s live chat and remote desktop support.
- Install the ISL AlwaysOn application on your computer.
We have also prepared a short video on how to get it started. This video helps you understand how to use the ISL Online – Enterprise Remote Desktop software in order to save your time and money.