It’s time to look back on the achievements in 2012 and make plans for the future. The ISL Online team has selected a few highlights of the year 2012.
- EuroCloud places ISL Online remote desktop among the Best European Cloud Services.
- ISL Online releases Unlimited File Sharing with ISL AlwaysOn – a service similar to Dropbox but with an important difference – there is no shared quota.
- Share screen, voice and video with Team Hangout – Free Web Conferencing Service by ISL Online.
- ISL Online exhibits again at the world’s biggest digital trade show in Hannover, Germany.
- Remote Access and Support from iPad and iPhone. Faster. Better. And with a new graphical user interface.
- ISL Light Android App Available for Free on Google Play. Access and control unattended remote computers from your Android device.
- ISL Online Exhibits on Two Continents at the Same Time (SDI – Service Desk & IT Support Show in London, UK, and HDI – Help Desk Institute Conference & Expo in Florida, US).
- ISL Online Provides Video Conferencing Service on EuroCloud Day 2012. One of the speakers is Neelie Kroes, Vice President of the European Commission.
- ISL Online and HCL (India’s Leading IT & Technology Company) working together on an internet banking application with the embedded ISL Online live chat and remote desktop.
- Set Up Remote Access on Mac.
- New Case Study available. Konica Minolta Optimizes Its Remote Desktop Support Service with ISL Online.
- ISL Online unique offering in the remote desktop industry – cloud computing benefits combined in the Private Cloud.
- ISL Online Exhibits at Gitex in Dubai – the ICT business gateway to the Middle East, North Africa and South Asia Region.
- ISL Online extends the Authorized Partners Network to 51 countries.
- ISL Online Compatible with Windows 8.
- ISL Light – remote access and support app available at the Amazon Appstore for Android.
- ISL Online Day conference held in Tokyo, Japan.
- ISL Light Windows RT – metro style app for remote desktop access and support.
- ISL Groop iOS – host and join an online meeting from iPhone & iPad.
- ISL Groop Android – host and join an online meeting from Android device.
ISL Online has been one of the global key players in the Enterprise Remote Desktop industry for over 10 years, delivering the best remote support, remote access, live chat and web conference software to the business users around the world. Over 6,000,000 sessions yearly are established through our servers based in around 50 data centres worldwide. This would not be possible without you, so thank you! We are looking forward to the challenges ahead of us and will be happy to share the joy of success with you.