Are you that person who understands and values client relationships and gets excited about building businesses? Then you might be just the right person for us. As ISL Online is getting bigger each year, creating more value for our amazing users, we would be proud to grow by yet another team member. We are looking for someone who enjoys in sales activities, is eager to interact with customers, and fits the sales position description and requirements. If you feel you could fit our team and face new challenges successfully, please contact our UK office to schedule a meeting. We are excited to hear from you!
Call us: +44 1793 608 738 or write an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ISL Online Ltd based in Swindon (fully owned by XLAB)
Sales Position. Full Time.
Hours: 8.30 to 5.00 Monday to Friday plus some occasional out of hours work
Lunch: 1 hour
22 Holidays plus bank holidays increasing to five weeks after three years’ service.
Salary paid monthly and amount dependent on experience. Possible commission payments on top of basic salary.
Office based, some travel expected, a few days away from home. Two weeks in Europe training in the first year.
Office dress code: smart casual.
Customer facing visits dress code: business dress or company shirts.
No car provided. Mileage paid for or train etc.
• Good at English as a lot of communication by email.
• Able to use a calculator, percentages, etc.
• Must be a computer literate and an enthusiast.
• Hard working and motivated.
• Thinking quickly and precisely.
• Able to follow guidance and time schedules.
• Able to work alone when required.
• Must be able to drive.
• Must like developing own plans and ideas to develop business.
• Must be able to speak confidently and precisely on the phone.
• Able to make introduction calls cold and warm.
• Follow up warm and cold enquiries.
• Run email campaigns (training provided).
• Able to accept failure and start again.
• You will be trained in generating invoices.
• Good time keeping essential.
• You will often have to talk with company owners so will need a confident but polite manner.
This position would suit a graduate, but we are listening to anyone who understands and values client relationships and gets excited about building businesses and new opportunities.
Who we are in a nutshell
ISL Online is the go-to solution for secure remote computer access and fast remote support for the enterprise. It empowers over 200,000 businesses in 100 countries to make over 10,000,000 remote support sessions each year. ISL Online is also a UK and Slovenia based team of 100+ eager individuals, addicted to coffee, tea, sports, who are always looking for new and innovative ways to impress users. More on ISL Online.